ABOUT GREEN EARTH TOURS & TRAVEL, YOUR ONE-STOP SHOP FOR YOUR TRAVEL NEEDS!
Green Earth Tours & Travel, Inc. is a Cebu-based travel agency and tour operator providing travel and tour services for both local and foreign visitors. We also provide affordable hotel rates in the key destinations we offer like Cebu, Bohol, Dumaguete, Siquijor, Cagayan de Oro, Davao, Iloilo, Bacolod, Palawan (Puerto Prinsesa, Coron, El Nido, Ilocos), Manila and Boracay.
Green Earth Tours & Travel is duly-registered with the Philippine Security and Exchange Commission and is accredited by the Department of Tourism.
We salute GOD, the Life-giver for the greenness of the earth! We cradle it in our bosom as a treasure to be preserved. Green Earth Tours & Travel, Inc. strives to promote both the grandeur and serenity of an earth that is green and beautiful by enhancing the pleasures of bringing destinations far and near close to the human soul.
Eco Tours Specialist
Our travel agency operates unique tours in and around the Philippines which promote eco-tourism. We support communities whose stakeholders under a sustainable model are involved in showcasing their respective localities’ culture, industries and tourist spots.
We partner with groups who look into unique ways of engaging tourists and allowing them to give back to society. We are willing to collaborate with individuals and companies who would like incorporate CSR activities during their meetings and incentive tours around the Philippines.
Of course, our travel agency also offers standard packages like city tours and island hopping tours but you can expect that we do things better and with a heart. We do our best to come up with a unique tour experience you can call your own.
THE GREEN EARTH TEAM
Sitting in the board of Green Earth Tours & Travel, Inc.are seasoned industry players, dedicated and imbued with lofty visions for the tourism and travel industry. Our staff is composed of competent trustworthy people trained to be responsive to the needs of our clientele.
Our travel agency involves itself in the various activities set forth by the Philippine Department of Tourism and we are represented in travel and tour associations which actively seek to improve the standards of the industry.
Green Earth Tours & Travel, Inc. envisions to become a tour operator
- which can ably partner with government in maximizing our tourism potentials fired up with the declaration from the Department of Tourism that “the best is yet to come” for the industry;
- which can be trustworthy in servicing every client who can confidently come home satisfied enough to prepare for his next destination;
- which we can be proud of as our legacy to the community we serve.
- to proudly promote the Philippines especially Cebu and Bohol and the Visayas and Mindanao islands as eco-tourism destinations
- to be true to its name by extensively focusing on Philippine destinations that are environmentally “green and fresh”, but not yet well promoted within the industry
- to organize educational tours in order to arouse in students the value of actually experiencing activities relevant to their courses beyond what is being taught in books and in the classrooms and to creatively package destination tours that will answer the specific needs of every client
- to provide seamless vacations to our guests wherever they want to go around the world by partnering with reliable companies
- to be known as a responsive travel agency in Cebu and around the Philippines, where Filipino guests can go to for their travel requirements and whom foreign guests can rely on for their vacation needs, meetings and incentive travel in the Philippines.
TAKE YOUR JOURNEY WITH GREEN EARTH TOURS AND TRAVEL!
While we are based in Cebu, nothing’s stopping guests from all over the Philippines and around the world from booking our value-for-money travel packages. We’ve got guests from Luzon and Mindanao who wish to go to Asian Cities like Bangkok or Hong Kong and Singapore, and they book with us because of our fast response, our good rates and our brand of service. Similarly, we have guests based in Dubai who call on us if they want to go to Laoag or Cagayan de Oro or Davao.
How do we do it? We listen to what they need and we find the best possible ways to meet those needs. So go ahead, email us and we’ll get right back to you as soon as we can.
You may easily reach our travel agency via any of these modes:
That said, for those in Cebu, we’d love to have you drop by the office for a chat about your travel and tour requirements. We’re located at Suite 203 Cardoc Building, No. 5 Mango Avenue, 6000 Cebu City. We’re right across the old campus of the Sacred School for Boys. Coming from DSWD area, you won’t reach DOLE VII office or the Gorordo branch of Jollibee. The building where we are in is right before you turn right to the small access road leading to Ayala. You won’t miss it.We’re proud of our office, and we are sure you will like it there too. Having an office, being duly registered with the government and accredited by the Department of Tourism shows you we are here for the long haul and we will do our best to serve your needs.