Book Dumaguete Hotels with Green Earth Tours and Travel and get access to affordable rates. The good thing about planning a trip to Dumaguete though is that one is not confined to staying in the city. There are also a lot of resorts and inns in municipalities like Dauin, Zamboangita and Sibulan.
Those in neighbouring Cebu, Bohol, Dapitan and Bacolod can attest that one does not have to break a bank when finding a place to stay in Dumaguete. The food comes good yet surprisingly cheap too.
Below is a list of places to stay when in Dumaguete; and generally places to stay when in Negros Oriental. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for bookings and inquiries to any of these hotels or resorts.
HOTELS, BUDGET HOTELS IN DUMAGUETE CITY
Dumaguete City serves for a very good jump-off point for you to see the various spots in Negros. It is only 20 to 30 minutes from Dauin, where the good beach resorts are. From Dumaguete, one can also travel to nearby Valencia or Bacong. Getting around is town is mainly through tricycle, although there are a lot of Ceres Buses too. That said, hassle free Dumaguete Day Tours are available for booking with Green Earth Tours and Travel:
- Asia Novotel located at Perdices Street, Dumaguete City
- Bethel Guest House located at Rizal Boulevard, Dumaguete City
- Coco Grande Hotel Dumaguete located at Hibbard Avenue, Dumaguete City
- Go Hotel Dumaguete located across Robinsons Mall Dumaguete
- Honeycomb Tourist Inn located at Rizal Boulevard cor. Locsin Street, Dumaguete
- Hotel Essencia located at Real Street Dumaguete City
- Hotel Nicanor located at San Jose Street, Dumaguete City
- Hotel Palwa located at Locsin Street, Dumaguete City
- Insular Hotel located at 53 Silliman Avenue, Dumaguete City
- Island Leisure Hotel located at Hibbard Avenue, Dumaguete City
- One Bethany Place located at EJ Blanco Drive, Piapi, Dumaguete City
- South Seas Resort located at Bantayan, Dumaguete City
RESORTS IN DAUIN, NEGROS ORIENTAL
If you intend to go around the city, do it first before heading to your resort of choice because you may just not want to do anything much except lounge in the sand and enjoy the sea. Dauin is a municipality in Negros Oriental famous for its beaches and snorkelling sites. Apo Island is even under the jurisdiction of Dauin. To get to Dauin from Dumaguete, it would take you 20 to 30 minutes to travel the 16-kilometer distance.
Below are some resorts in Dauin which you can book with Green Earth Tours and Travel. For our tour needs within Negros and to nearby Siquijor and southern Cebu’s Oslob, our travel agency can also very well assist you in mapping out and arranging for your itineraries.
- Amontillado Beach Resort located in Dauis, Negros Oriental
- Atmosphere Beach Resort located in Dauis, Negros Oriental
- Atlantis Dive Resort located in Dauis, Negros Oriental
- Bahura Resort and Spa located in Dauis, Negros Oriental
- El Dorado Beach Resort located in Dauis, Negros Oriental
- Mike’s Dauin Beach Resort located in Dauis, Negros Oriental
- Pura Vida Beach Resort located in Dauis, Negros Oriental