Green Earth Tours and Travel can assist in your application for a China Visa. Please make sure that you give ample allowance for this because lacking and erroneous documents may delay and compromise your application for the China Visa.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CHINA TOURIST VISA
The processing time for the China visa takes approximately 10 working days upon lodging the application, ie, when the Embassy accepts your documents. Please note that even if your documents are accepted for processing, the acceptance is not a guarantee that you will be granted a visa. Ultimately, approval of your China visa application rests on the sole discretion of the Embassy of the Republic of China in the Philippines.
Below are the requirements for China visa application for Phillippine Passport holders. Please note that some may not be applicable to you, as the requirements depend on your occupation. For any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Green Earth Tours and Travel.
- Application Form (Our travel agency will send you the form; but you will have to download a font reader for Adobe Reader as there are Chinese characters in the file) – Please make sure that all fields are filled-up. Those which are not applicable to you should be marked N/A. Everything should be typewritten, except of course your signature.
- 1 piece picture (33mm x 48 mm)
- Valid Passport (6 months from travel date)
- Old passport if your current passport was issued 2014 onwards
- Airline ticket
- Hotel voucher
- Old passport which previously-used China visa (Applicable for those who have been to China, obviously)
- Affidavit of Support/Sponsorship Letter (If you are not able to submit pertinent documents like your ITR)
- Photocopy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of NSO Marriage Contact
- Photocopy of Senior ID
- Photocopy of School ID
- Original Bank Certificate with Official Receipt (at least Php100,000 savings or current only, at least 6 months active)
- Photocopy of passbook (account number page and updated page) or 6 months bank statement
- Photocopy of Income Tax Return
- Original Employment Certificate
- Photocopy of Company ID
- Photocopy of Business Name from DTI (Sole Proprietorshop) or SEC (Corporation)
PICTURE GUIDELINES IN APPLYING FOR A CHINA TOURIST VISA
Do take note of the guidelines, as not following such can cost you precious time in re-takes.
Templates: Please see sample photos
Dimensions: The photo should be between 354 pixels (width) and 472 pixels (height) and 420 pixels (width) and 560 pixels (height). The photo paper should be 33mm (width) and 44mm (height)
Colour Space: RGB 24 bit true color
Image Compression: JPEG and the image file size: 40KB – 120KB
Facial Requirements: The applicant is required to present the frontal view to the camera with the entire head and face clearly visible. The facial expression must be neutral with eyes open, mouth close and ears visible. There should be no visible distortion of the facial features. There should not be any object such as a hand or toy or another person visible in the photo. Eyeglasses are allowed in the photo only if lenses are not tinted and there is no glare, shadows or frames obscuring the eyes. The head position: less than or equal to 20-degree for left or right tilt and less than or equal to 25-degree for up and down tilt.
Head coverings: Hats or other head coverings are only allowed if worn for religious reasons and if they do not obscure any facial picture.
Photo quality: The photo should have no damage or impurities, no background light or shadow over the face. There should be no over- or under- exposure. The face should be centered in the photo with all the features clearly visible and natural skin tone. The inter-eye distance should be greater than 60 pixels.
Head size and orientation for the Digital Photo: With the digital photo of 354 pixels (width) and 462 pixels (height) as an example, head should be horizontally-centered in the image with the face with at 205 pixels (plus-minus 14 pixels). The space between the upper edge of the image to the crown of the head should be 10-70 pixels. The vertical distance from the bottom edge of the image to the horizontal line through the centre of the eyes should be greater than 256 pixels. In special cases, when the hair is too high, the voluminous hair can be trimmed off to ensure the size of the space.
Head size and orientation for the Paper Photo: The width should be between 15mm and 22mm and the head height measured from the base of the chin to the crown of the head should be between 28mm and 33mm. The space between the crown and the upper edge of the photo should be between 3mm and 5mm. The space between the chin and the bottom edge of the photo should be greater than or equal to 7mm.
Background and borders: The background of the photo should be white or close to white with no borders around the edge of the image.
The photo should be recent, taken within 6 months.
Use glossy (not matte) paper.