Take a step back in time when you go for an Ilocos travel and tour package. The unique topography of the region coupled with the old-world charm makes Ilocos a unique vacation spot. Prepare to criss-cross Laoag, Pagadupud and Vigan. Ready your tastebuds for the famous Ilocos bagnet, pinakbet, empanada and dingengeng. Let the past week’s stress melt away by appreciating the scenery that the Ilocano landscape affords.
Green Earth Tours and Travel can arrange value-for-money trips to Ilocos. We are able to provide better rates if there are more people in the group. Our travel agency can also give you access to good rates for various hotels and even pension houses and transient houses in Laoag and Vigan, resorts in Pagudpud. Email us to inquire about our Ilocos Travel and Tour packages.
AVAIL OF OUR 3D2N ILOCOS TRAVEL PACKAGES
Tour Package Option #1
3D2N ILOCOS SULIT TIPID PACKAGE
The Ilocos Sulit Tipid Package is an affordable way to see the splendour of Northern Luzon. It includes 3D2N in Ilocos, where you have the option to choose from accommodations in Laoag City or in Currimao.
3D2N Ilocos Tour Package Option #2
ILOCOS SULIT COMBO PACKAGE
The Ilocos Sulit Combo Package is ideal for those who wish to split their stay in Ilocos and spend one night in Laoag and the next night in a beach resort in Pagudpud. A Laoag-Vigan combination is available as well.
TRAVEL TIPS TO ILOCOS
To maximize your trip to the Ilocos Region, make sure to reach early in the morning and leave late on your last day. There are many ways to get to Ilocos:
TRAVEL FROM MANILA TO ILOCOS
- From Manila to Ilocos, the easiest and most convenient way is to hop on a flight to Laoag. Both Philippine Airlines and Cebu Pacific have flights from Manila to Laoag and vice versa.
- If you are traveling with a big group however, it may become practical if you take a bus from Manila to Laoag. The bus ride takes approximately 7 hours travel. If you love road trips, this is an option to consider. Apart from taking a bus, we can fetch you and use a private van to transport you from Manila to Laoag and vice versa. If you get an Ilocos Tour Package with us, and take a bus going to Laoag, we can fetch you at the terminal, so it would be hassle-free for you.
TRAVEL FROM CEBU TO ILOCOS
- From Cebu to Ilocos, one can take a connecting flight via Manila for Laoag. Green Earth Tours and Travel can arrange for a hotel in Manila to stay in if you prefer to stay at the capital for a night before heading to Ilocos.
TRAVEL FROM CLARK TO ILOCOS
- We are able to provide van service to pick you up from Clark going to Ilocos and vice versa. When inquiring about our Ilocos Travel and Tour packages, please let us know if you have already bought plane tickets or if you need transportation pick-up from Clark to Ilocos.
WHAT TO PACK WHEN GOING TO ILOCOS
- You’ll be out for most of the time, so be ready with the following: sunblock, hat and a pair of dependable sunnies, camera, plastic bag for wet clothes, mineral water, medicine and insect repellent
MUST BUY (ILOCOS PASAULONG)
- You’ve travelled all the way up north. Don’t forget to buy any of the following for your friends and family back home: chichacorn, bagnet, longganisa, empanada, royal bibinkga, inabel (woven products), tinubong, Sukang Iloko/basi wine, Bawang Iloko (garlic)