CEBU TRAVEL AGENCY DURING IEC 2016
The International Eucharistic Congress 2016 will be held in Cebu City. For those looking for tours and accommodation arrangements in Cebu, Green Earth Tours and Travel, Inc. is happy and proud to announce that our travel agency is one among those in Cebu which has been duly certified as an accredited service by the International Eucharistic Congress 2016. The certification was signed no less by Msgr. Dennis C. Villarojo, who sits as the Secretary of the Local Committee for IEC 2016.
What does it mean to be an accredited travel agency for IEC 2016?
A lot. It means that…
- Green Earth Tours and Travel is a Cebu-based travel agency and tour operator which has a legitimate business, and with the appropriate registrations and affiliations with the government and the travel industry. Green Earth Tours and Travel is accredited by the Department of Tourism. At the same time, it is a proud member of Tours7, a Naitas Philippines Cebu Chapter.
- Green Earth Tours and Travel has attended IEC 2016 meetings and is abreast with the details as regards registration, hotel bookings in Cebu during the IEC, as well as tours available during the IEC.
- Green Earth Tours and Travel can competently recommend hotel accommodations in Cebu. We can help you access various properties to suit your budget.
Why go for an IEC 2016 accredited travel agency/service provider?
- As a participant, you can rest assured that we are in touch with the proper people to assist you with your queries.
- As a participant, you can rest assured that before you reach Cebu, your travel and tour arrangements have all been taken care of.
- Should you wish to go around the neighboring islands of Cebu like Bohol, Dumaguete, Boracay, Palawan, and the like, you can easily course it through us to avoid the hassles of planning your itineraries in the Philippines and booking your own rooms without knowing if the rooms are really what you are looking for.
For inquiries and bookings, please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com. International participants may also add us via Skype for faster communication. Our Skype ID: nkdaraneta. We’d love to hear from you! We at Green Earth Tours and Travel which to see you soon for the 51st International Eucharistic Congress.
For those who are not familiar, the International Eucharistic Congress is a gathering of people from all across different countries in order to ‘promote an awareness of the central place of the Eucharist in the life and mission of the Catholic Church’, among others. The event, which is estimated to draw a 15,000-strong crowd, is spearheaded by the Catholic Bishop’s Conference of the Philippines through the Permanent Committee on International Congresses in close collaboration with the Local Committee based in Cebu.