Gong xi fa cai, 2015! Have you made your travel plans already?
Here’s a possible tour itinerary for Cebu and Bohol, Philippines for you to consider. It’s possible to shorten or lengthen it; and we can customize and pair up Cebu with other destinations like Puerto Prinsesa, Palawan or Boracay, which are each 1-hour flight away from Cebu. The Cebu and Bohol package works best though, since you get a good combination of city + beach + nature + adventure all-in-one; and Cebu and Bohol are just 2-hours by ferry away via fast ferry. Cost-wise, roundtrip tickets via Ocean Jet costs approximately Php850 only, compared to airfare which can cost you Php3000 to Php6000, depending on seat availability.
18 Feb 2015
- Pick-up from airport, drop-off to hotel
- 1400H Standard check-in time
19 Feb 2015
- 0700H Proceed to Oslob for Whale Shark Watching inclusive of van transportation, licensed tour guide, life vest, all entrance fees. Travel time to Oslob from the city takes 3 hours.
- 1000H Whale watching proper after briefing. Interaction itself is only 30 minutes. To add value to the tour, our guide will conduct a running commentary when passing through Cebu’s southern countryside, notably when passing by the quaint city of Carcar
- 1100H Proceed to Kawasan Falls after tour, inclusive of transportation, raft rental, life vest, all entrance and parking fees applicable, picnic lunch with 1 round of drinks
- 1600H Head back to the Cebu City. Drop-off hotel
20 Feb 2105
- 0800H Cebu City Tour with lunch inclusive of transportation, licensed tour guide, all entrance and parking fees, buffet lunch. Spots to visit: Magellan’s Cross, Basilica Minore del Sto. Nino, Fort San Pedro, Casa Gorodo, Taoist Temple, Souvenir Shop, and a running tour of Cebu’s business and civic districts
- 1200H Buffet unch at local restaurant
- 1300H Drop-off to pier
- 1400H ETD Cebu via Ocean Jet (roundtrip ferry tickets included)
- 1600H ETA Tagbilaran. Pick-up from pier, drop-off to resort
21 Feb 2015
- 0900H to 1630H Bohol Countryside Tour inclusive of transportation, licensed tour guide, all entrance and parking fees, buffet lunch onboard river cruise. Spots to visit: Blood Compact Site, Baclayon Church and Museum, Bilar Manmade Forest, Tarsier Sanctuary, Loboc River Cruise, Chocolate Hills, Butterfly Sanctuary, Souvenir Shop)
22 Feb 2015
- Breakfast is NOT included, but pax can order from restaurant
- 0530H to 1130H Dolphin Watching, Island Hopping, Fish Feeding, Snorkeling at Balicasag Island inclusive of boat use, licensed tour guide, services of boatman, life vest, sanctuary fees, environmental fees. Tour starts early because dolphins come out and play in the water surface shortly before sunrise. When sun has fully-risen, they won’t get to see dolphins anymore.
- 1200H Check-out. Guests have option to have lunch at resort or have organic lunch at Bohol Bee Farm for only Php660/lunch. The lunch is highly-recommended, and guests will also enjoy shopping for honey-based food like muffins, spreads and breads; as well as locally-made handbags and trinkets to take back home
- 1445H Head to Tagbilaran
- 1620H ETD Tagbilaran via Ocean Jet
- 1820H ETA Cebu. Pick-up from airport, drop-off to hotel
23 Feb 2015
- 1200H Standard check-out time
- Drop-off to airport
Do you find the itinerary to hectic? Or would you like spruce it up some more? For the more adventurous ones, we offer buggy and ATV rides, dive tours, hiking tours, and stand-up paddle tours.
Peak season rates apply for most hotels and resorts during Chinese New Year, but if you happen to travel to Cebu or Bohol or any part of the Philippines on dates not falling during CNY and other periods like Christmas, New Year, Holy Week or local festivals, it will be our pleasure to offer you with competitive hotel rates, which for most time will be way cheaper compared to what you would get if you booked directly online.
Let us know your thoughts. Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiries and bookings. We are also on Skype: nkdaraneta or Viber and Whatsapp: +639399224533 for ease in communication.
For those always online, do join our Facebook Community for more Philippine Tour Packages: https://www.facebook.com/TravelClubGETTI
Cheers and love,
Green Earth Tours and Travel