Category: CEBU HOTEL NEAR AYALA
Exact Location: Archbishop Reyes Avenue cor. Escario Street, Cebu City, Philippines
ABOUT CEBU PARKLANE INTERNATIONAL HOTEL
Cebu Parklane International Hotel’s positions itself as a true-blue Cebuano hotel; which it definitely is. Long before other high-rise hotels started sprouting near the Ayala Area, the hotel which turns into radiant blue at night has proudly stood as a symbol of urbanism and things cosmopolitan. It has played host to various events and functions and has been a favourite of local and foreign guests as well as business people who do not want to stray too far away from the conveniences of the city (Parklane Hotel is just a stone’s throw away from Ayala Center Cebu) while touring neighboring islands like Mactan, Bohol or the town of Oslob.
PICTURES OF CEBU PARKLANE INTERNATIONAL HOTEL
Green Earth Tours and Travel properly credits the following photos from the Cebu Parklane Hotel’s Official website
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT CEBU PARKLANE INTERNATIONAL HOTEL
At the lobby alone, one can already spot a unique feature of the hotel, which is a miniature of Cebu City and its tourist spots and attractions. During Christmas, we always look forward to their quirky designs that showcase Cebuano ingenuity.
Cebu Parklane International Hotel has 241 tastefully-appointed rooms. The hotel has the following room categories, which you can book with Green Earth Tours and Travel.
- Superior Room
- Parklane Room
- Corner Room
- Executive Room
- Honeymoon Suite
- Penthouse Suite
Each floor has unique paintings of various aspects of Cebuano life. You can easily spot the paintings as you step out of the elevator.
When you book a room at Cebu Parklane International Hotel with Green Earth Tours and Travel, these are the following room inclusions that you will enjoy:
- Daily breakfast at Manuel’s Restaurant
- Complimentary bottled water, replenished daily
- Complimentary access to the swimming pool
- Complimentary access to the gym and sauna
- Complimentary coffee and tea-making facilities
- Individually-controlled air-conditioning system
- Cable TV
- Internet Access
- Safety deposit box
Overall, you can’t go wrong with a hotel that has the following facilities:
- Executive Lounge and Suites
- Business Center
- Daily Housekeeping
- Banquet and Function Room Facilities
We also love the fact that Parklane has at least 3 restaurants where you can choose to have your meals:
- Manuel’s Restaurant, where your complimentary breakfast is served
- Kan-anan Restaurant, best to dine at night as this restaurant is located on the 4th floor of the hotel, where you can dine al fresco and see the city buzzing by
- Bean Date, which features a wide range of Cebuano and international pastries and desserts
MAP OF CEBU PARKLANE INTERNATIONAL HOTEL
Below is a map of the locality where Parklane Hotel is located. It is walking distance to Ayala Mall, 5 minutes ride away to Escario’s restaurants and pubs, 15 minutes away from SM Mall, 15 minutes away from the Cebu pier and 45 minutes away from Mactan Cebu International Airport.
Green Earth Tours and Travel is a DOT-accredited travel agency that can assist you in booking a room at Cebu Parklane International Hotel. Our travel agency is located 10 minutes away from the hotel.
BOOK A ROOM AT CEBU PARKLANE INTERNATIONAL HOTEL
Contact Green Earth Tours and Travel, Inc.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile: Sun Cellular – +63.922.823.8662; Globe – +63.917.316.6042; Sun – +63.918.902.8738;
- Viber or Whatsapp – 09399224533